Companies regularly assess their logistics service providers through the process of tendering, but many businesses fail to align their tenders with the requirements of today’s global transportation network or their own internal material flows. It is important to ask whether processes and supply chain costs within one’s own network structure are indeed optimal.
Existing logistics service providers need to offer quality, cost-competitive services that match the current requirements. Choosing the right partner requires detailed industry know-how, the use of the right tools, and experience in negotiation and contracting.
4flow conducts tendering projects based on industry and process expertise
4flow selects the right service providers for businesses by keeping both the requirements and award criteria in close view. By re-tendering logistics services, 4flow achieves sustainable success in the following areas:
- Cost savings of up to 20 percent
- Performance improvements through improved service levels, ability to deliver, information sharing, and more
- Optimal incentives for logistics service providers through results-oriented payment agreements
- Full transparency regarding costs per provider and scope of contract
- Fast decision-making and optimized negotiations
During the negotiations, 4flow supports the analysis phase by using a special RFQ module in 4flow vista®. This makes it possible to simulate tender scenarios, up to and including a comparison of the resulting overall costs.
4flow offers support for the tendering of all types of logistics services.
We look forward to hearing from you.