Cash prizes await you and your professor’s department:
1st place: The team receives €4,000. In case of professor participation, the department will receive an additional €2,000.
2nd place: The team receives €2,000. In case of professor participation, the department will receive an additional €1,000.
3rd place: The team receives €1,000. In case of professor participation, the department will receive an additional €500.
Rules for participation
- Master’s students, preferably with a concentration in supply chain and logistics, are welcome to participate.
- To participate, a team must consist of 3–4 students.
- You and your team may also submit an application to participate with your professor (for support during the first and second round).
Registration closes March 10, 2019. Submit your team’s complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include “Application – Team Name” in the email subject line.
Complete applications to participate must include:
- Each team member’s resume/CV in English including current grade point average, as well as proof of enrollment.
- PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 3–5 slides that introduces the team members, explains why the team wants to participate in the 4flow challenge, and includes a short description of the department in which you study (required with or without your professor’s participation).
We look forward to receiving your application.